Welcome to Kindergarten!
Teacher: Mrs. Victoria Duttlinger
Classroom Assistant: Ms. Rose Bender
From Mrs. Duttlinger
"It is wonderful to be able to teach each day in a place where you are able to acknowledge the presence of Jesus. The support of the students, families, and parish is so great. Walk into our school and you will feel it."
Five words to describe Holy Family School:
- Technology Based
- Strong Curriculum
Some of the units of study in Kindergarten:
- Zoo Phonics Letters and Sounds
- Adaptation: Bird Beaks
- Reindeer Writing
- The Polar Express
- Non-Fiction Book Study "Let's Go Rocking"
- Spooky Halloween STEM Science Experiments
- Reading Workshop "Making Connections Text to Self"
- FROZEN lesson on "States of Matter"
- Coding for Kids
- Winter Addition
- The Gingerbread Boy STEM lesson
- Thanksgiving Unit
- The Mass
- The Lord's Supper